This is a support program for female entrepreneurship implemented by multiple Moroccan partners.
The external evaluation covers the DAC OECD criteria and more specifically on the following areas:
- Content Analysis of advocacy, communication carrier, dissemination of the message and the target group and the consistency between these different aspects; change in the awareness of women about entrepreneurship;
- Analysis of the organization of training and women’s participation in these courses, the quality of feasibility studies / bankable files;
- Analysis of trainers training modules, teaching tools, teaching methods appropriate to the target group, analysis of the quality of supervision;
- Analysis of the monitoring / evaluation of the Women’s tracking system and mapping of women’s entrepreneurship;
- Operating Analysis of the Steering Committee, the CTS and the project management unit to ensure optimal achievement of specific results and objectives.