This general agreement is concluded for a period of 4 years. The objective of this contract (part 2) is to conduct mid-term and final external reviews / evaluations of the interventions implemented by Enabel and its partners. It covers projects and programs of institutional and operational support in different sectors (education, health, governance, decentralization, migration) and also includes crosscutting themes (gender, human rights, AIDS, environment, capacity building).
These evaluations report to donors, partners and stakeholders on the performance of interventions and the use of public funds to achieve development results. At the same time, the evaluations can draw lessons from the interventions implemented to develop a “knowledge capital” on development processes in general.
List of evaluations carried out by Cota under this contract:
- Joint final evaluation of the “universal health insurance policy support program in Peru through SIS” (SISTEC);
- Joint final evaluation of the program “institutional support to the private nonprofit health sector to promote universal coverage of health insurance in Uganda” (PNFP) & the project “institutional capacity building in health care” planning, leadership and management in the Ugandan public health sector (HPLM2);
- Joint evaluation of the “supporting the implementation of the Uganda training strategy” project (SSU BE) & “supporting the implementation of training strategy in the Karamoja region” (SSU IRE) program in Uganda;
- Final evaluation of “capacity building through fellowships project” studys and expertise in Guinea (RCBEE).
- Final evaluation of the “support program for capacity building in Vietnam”(FCB);
- Joint mid-term evaluation of the support program “responsive local governance in Vietnam, Nghe An, Kon Tum and Ha-Tinh provinces”(RALG);
- Mid-term evaluation of the training program “improving teacher training in national institutions in Uganda “(TTE);
- Joint final evaluation of the “support program for expertise, study and technical assistance to the water and environment sector” (PAERE) and the project “capacity building of the sector of water and environment” in Bolivia (FC);
- Final evaluation of the project “building academic partnerships for economic development” (BAPED) in South Africa;
- Final evaluation of the “Tirelo project Bolsha (capacity building of public services for better local governance) in South Africa;
- Final evaluation of the “institutional strengthening and capacity building program of the electricity unit” in Rwanda;
- Final evaluation of “institutional and operational support program for 3 watershed agencies “in Morocco.